Custom Silk Pongee
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: €50/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: €46/sq m 8.0% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: €41/sq m 18.0% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: €39/sq m 22.0% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: €37/sq m 26.0% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: €34/sq m 32.0% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: €37/sq m 26.0% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 30% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Print: 1.39m, Weight: 22gsm
- 100% pure silk pongee
- Ultra lightweight, supple, and fine
- Water resistant and easy to clean
- Super bright colours and deep blacks
Pongee is woven silk that was originally produced from wild silk. It tends to have slightly irregular threads, which gives it a beautiful charm. Compared to other silks, our custom silk pongee has a more subtle sheen.
When you print your own silk pongee, it will retain all of its wonderful features. It is smooth, soft, and slippery, which makes it glide across the skin.
Silk pongee is delicate but easy to care for, which means it makes beautiful clothing. It can be used for occasional clothing, such as bridalwear or women's suits, or for nightdresses and scarves. Use printed silk pongee as a lining to add a pop of colour to the inside of a jacket.