Custom Printing Lima Cotton Twill
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: €57/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: €53/sq m 7.1% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: €47/sq m 17.7% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: €45/sq m 21.2% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: €43/sq m 24.8% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: €39/sq m 31.9% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: €36/sq m 36.3% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 30% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Print: 1.47m, Weight: 240gsm
- Real Cotton Twill dye sub hybrid
- 84% cotton and 16% poly by weight
- Cotton back, poly face for best print
- No minimum & wholesale discount
The answer there is in the name; the Twill is constructed from a twill weave whereas the others are made from a plain weave construct. Apart from the differing weights, the fabrics have very similar attributes.
When designing fabric for curtains or interior furnishings, printing on Cotton Twill Fabric is a great choice, which will give you beautiful results. The material has a gorgeous finish and texture, which you will love.
This fabric has very specific care instructions, which you can find above under the care categories. The Lima Cotton Twill has delicate wash requirements, so we recommend a cold wash and tumble, or when in doubt, a dry cleaner should be able to help. Make sure to iron on low or use a delicate setting when caring for this fabric.