Custom Printed Oilcloth Fabric
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: €55/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: €51/sq m 7.3% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: €45/sq m 18.2% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: €43/sq m 21.8% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: €41/sq m 25.5% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: €37/sq m 32.7% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: €41/sq m 25.5% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 30% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Print: 1.39m, Weight: 274gsm
- Properties: 100% waterproof, wipe clean, strong, permanent print
- Classic hardy, multi-purpose oilcloth
- Matte finish covering cotton base, that is easy to stitch
- Ideal for bag making and table cloths
Traditionally, oilcloth was a cotton fabric rubbed with linseed oil, to create a water resistant fabric used for outer wear. The oilcloth fabric is made of a cotton half panama, is waterproof and has a longer lifespan.
Your matt oilcloth fabric is semi-gloss and stays smoother, without the surface becoming crazed. The finish off the oilcloth is matte and chic and is 100% waterproof.
Your oilcloth is available to print at 147cm / 58" wide. This makes it ideal for all sorts of fun projects, from homewear to crafting and everything in between. We hope you enjoy using oilcloth with your project.