Custom Poly Satin100% polyester - Sublimation inks
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: €99/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: €51/sq m 48.5% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: €49/sq m 50.5% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: €45/sq m 54.5% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: €44/sq m 55.6% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: €43/sq m 56.6% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: €33/sq m 66.7% Discount
- ≥ 1 m2: €52/sq m 47.5% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 15% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Print: 1.44m, Weight: 85gsm
- Properties: Lightweight, high shine, light reflecting
- Fluid and sensual drape
- Shimmers beautifully in light
- Perfect for evening, formal, and day wear
- Available for Wholesale
It is, despite its delicate feel. When you print your own poly satin it is easy to look after. It can be machine washed at 30°, and can even be tumble dried as long as you do so on a low heat. We would advise hanging dry, without wringing. You can also iron your custom printed satin fabric on a low heat.
This satin fabric comes in 1.45 metre widths, but we can print up to 10 metres in one go. This means as long as your print is either 1.45 x 10 metres or 10 x 1.45 metres then we are able to print it all in one run.
There is some show through of the print onto the reverse side of the poly satin, as well as some transparency, however you cannot see through the fabric entirely. If you are printing with very light colours for an entire garment, you may wish to consider lining it, however it will not always be necessary.