Custom Chiffon Fabric Printing100% polyester - Sublimation inks
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: €99/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: €51/sq m 48.5% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: €49/sq m 50.5% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: €45/sq m 54.5% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: €44/sq m 55.6% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: €43/sq m 56.6% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: €33/sq m 66.7% Discount
- ≥ 1 m2: €52/sq m 47.5% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 15% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
This is a soft and silky fabric which is slightly thinner than Georgette, with a weight of 40 gsm, it is sheer and light. A cool fabric with a magnified netlike build, it allows air to pass through easily, perfect for lightweight summer designs. The custom Chiffon fabric is a plain weave, a spun yarn filament poly-based fabric. The type of filament gives a certain amount of stretch and allows some give on the bias.
- Max Print: 1.37m, Weight: 40gsm
- Properties: Soft, semi-transparent, dry handle
- Twisted filament, woven, poly
- Design your own silk chiffon fabric
- No minimum, small runs & wholesale
- Available for Wholesale
Both fabrics are made of a similar blend, both slightlys sheer. However, the Paris Chiffon is less see through and the Organza has an almost glittery appearance to it. They are though, the same weight as 40gsm. If you're still torn, order a Contrado swatch pack to see the whole range.
The fabric is slightly transparent, and as a result of this, the colours are slightly faded in comparison to a completely opaque material. However, of the sheer fabrics it produces the clearest, boldest prints, so we would say it’s a great choice.
The fluidity and soft nature of this fabric, make it ideal for summer, although it is sheer so we would advise sewing with an underlayer or layering with multiple pieces if wearing as a garment. Chiffon dresses are always nice, or maybe a blouse, would be very flattering.