Custom Printing Portobello Canvas
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: €44/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: €43/sq m 2.3% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: €41/sq m 6.9% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: €38/sq m 13.8% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: €37/sq m 16.1% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: €36/sq m 18.4% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: €28/sq m 36.8% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 30% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Print: 1.45m, Weight: 250gsm
- Properties: Stiff, matt, semi-transparent
- Strong and durable woven fabric
- No minimum, small runs & wholesale
The Custom Portobello Canvas Fabric, is 50 gsm lighter than the Canvas 300gsm. Both are soft and have very similar properties apart from that. So the decision is down to you.
The Oakhampton has a twill weave compared to the plain weave that we use for the Portobello. Oakhampton is slightly heavier, whereas the surface texture of the Portobello is slightly subtler in comparison to the Oak, so it really depends on what you are looking to do with it.
There is no minimum for the Portobello, however we would suggest not making an order smaller than 100cm x 50cm, as that's the fixed price starting point for the fabric printing, but if you'd like a small sample, why not order a test print with your own patterns and designs. Or a swatch book full of printed samples?