Custom Scuba Printing95% polyester 5% elastane - Sublimation inks
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: €99/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: €51/sq m 48.5% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: €49/sq m 50.5% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: €45/sq m 54.5% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: €44/sq m 55.6% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: €43/sq m 56.6% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: €33/sq m 66.7% Discount
- ≥ 1 m2: €52/sq m 47.5% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 15% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
This is a heavy weight weft knitted ‘Lycra’ made using spun yarns, weighing 275gsm, it is a solid fabric made of poly-blend fibres including polychloroprene. With a built in four-way stretch, the strongest stretch is in the direction of the weft. If you shine light through the custom Scuba fabric then you will see the pattern coming through from the surface, making the fabric partially opaque.
- Max Print: 1.42m, Weight: 275gsm
- Properties: heavyweight, knitted, good stretch
- Thick fashionable lycra
- Digital printing on Scuba material
- No minimum, small runs & wholesale available
- Available for Wholesale
The Scuba is pretty similar, apart from the weight which is 25gsm heavier than Heavy Matt Lycra. The Scuba also has a very slight sheen, although in comparison to the Lycra soft sheen it barely looks like it has any at all.
The custom printed Scuba fabric provides a perfect blank canvas for your prints, with designs coming out crisp and with sharp fine lines successfully.
There is no minimum, but we would suggest not making an order smaller than 100cm x 50cm, as that's the fixed price starting point for the fabric printing. If you would like a small sample, we would suggest ordering a test print with your own patterns and designs. Or a swatch book full of printed samples.