Custom Organza Printing
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: €38/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: €37/sq m 2.6% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: €35/sq m 7.9% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: €33/sq m 13.2% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: €32/sq m 15.8% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: €31/sq m 18.4% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: €24/sq m 36.8% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 30% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Print: 1.39m, Weight: 40gsm
- Properties: Holes, net, woven.
- Sheer, floaty drape
- 100% silk or poly alternative
- No minimum, small runs & wholesale
This Olivia Organza weighs in at just 23gsm, making it one of the lightest fabrics to print on. The poly organza is only 40 gsm, making it still incredibly lightweight.
The custom printed organza fabric has a very fine, tight weave so it really doesn't allow much stretch at all. Our Florence Net is quite light and stretchy but less sheer with more drape.
Organza is often used in evening wear, bridal wear, in dresses, blouses, and lingerie. Create your own pattern, then have a go and making something beautiful.