Custom Printing On Airflow Light
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: €38/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: €37/sq m 2.6% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: €35/sq m 7.9% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: €33/sq m 13.2% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: €32/sq m 15.8% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: €31/sq m 18.4% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: €24/sq m 36.8% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 30% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
This unique fabric is a woven poly-blend material, constructed using a pique knit giving it the unique holes and airflow characteristics. Its medium weight, at 140gsm, allows the fabric to be breathable and easy to move in, making it a perfect fabric for creating casual sportswear. Custom made Airflow Light fabric allows air to pass through the tight knit, allowing the wearer to stay cool when wearing.
- Max Print: 1.45m, Weight: 145gsm
- Properties: soft, matt, opaque, air holes
- Eyelet knit for airflow characteristics
- Woven, poly-blend
- Superb mesh fabric for sports and athleisure
- Uses: Vests, active wear, running gear, rain-jacket linings
Airflow Light is not the only breathable fabric we make. We have many other breathable alternatives, including waterproof, natural and synthetic alternatives. Take a look at the breathable waterproof, jerseys, and the microfibres. We suggest you order a swatch pack and choose your ideal custom fabric from the samples.
It’s not a usual occurrence, but if you’re worried about it, try washing your clothes inside out and using fabric softener to help separate the fabric and avoid all the stray fibres sticking to the front of your garment.
There is not one garment in particular, that Airflow Light was designed for, however, its ideal for use in sportswear, as it has qualities such pique mesh and breath-ability. The knitted texture is one that is popular in the use of sports vests and jerseys.