Printing on Taffeta Fabric
From €19. Ready To Ship In 1 - 2 Day(s). Save 40%
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: €38/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: €37/sq m 2.6% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: €35/sq m 7.9% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: €33/sq m 13.2% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: €32/sq m 15.8% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: €31/sq m 18.4% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: €24/sq m 36.8% Discount
Student Discounts It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 20% off! Ask for a discount
Wholesale Discount We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders. Apply for your wholesale account.
- Delivery: €8.99
- Western European: €14.50
- Other European: €20
- North America: €21
- Australia / Japan: €28
- Rest Of The World: €28
There is no other fabric quite like the custom printed Taffeta fabric, it has great body to it, with a lustrous sheen to the finish which is distributed throughout the body of the fabric. Made using a poly blend, it has a tight, closed, plain weave construct, also known as a tabby weave. There is no elasticity on the warp or weft of the fabric however a plenty of give to be found in the bias. The fabric is quite solid, strong and durable, despite being a fairly thin material, weighing 90gsm. It’s quite opaque, allowing light through, showing the print on the other side.
- Max Print: 1.44m, Weight: 90gsm
- Properties: Crisp, shimmery finish.
- Classic taffeta fabric, made from a poly-blend