Custom Scuba Crepe Fabric
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: €42/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: €41/sq m 2.4% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: €39/sq m 7.1% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: €36/sq m 14.3% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: €35/sq m 16.7% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: €34/sq m 19.0% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: €26/sq m 38.1% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 30% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Print: 1.44m, Weight: 290gsm
- Properties: heavyweight, knitted, crepe texture
- Thick stylish Lycra with excellent stretch and recovery
Both fabrics have a similar weight. scuba is slightly lighter at 275gsm while the scuba crepe fabric weighs a heavier 290gsm. Both fabrics have a strong 4-way stretch and great recovery. The main difference is the face of the fabrics. Scuba is very smooth and spongy, while scuba crepe has a textured, crepe face.
The feel of this scuba fabric is very different to the other heavy Lycra fabrics. It shares the spongy, stretchy qualities, however it has a very different handle, which makes it stand out. The face of the textile has an interesting handle; slightly textured, with a unique crepe effect (as the name suggests), and the back is completely smooth.
Scuba fabric prints like a dream. The many qualities of the textile, such as the stark white base tone and the knitted composition, allow colours to be reproduced with vibrant realism and intensity. Details and fine lines come out perfectly. Prints are disrupted when stretched and recover brilliantly when relaxed.