Custom Silk Twill Fabric Printing
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: €57/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: €53/sq m 7.1% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: €47/sq m 17.7% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: €45/sq m 21.2% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: €43/sq m 24.8% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: €39/sq m 31.9% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: €36/sq m 36.3% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 30% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Print: 1.05m, Weight: 54gsm, Expected Shrinkage = Weft: 1.5% Warp: 1%
- Properties: Soft, Light, Sharp Print
- Beautiful drape with a twill weave
- No minimum, small runs & wholesale
It is very easy to keep your silk twill looking and feeling its best. Our specialist reactive printing methods ensure a vibrant and permanent print. However, to keep it looking fantastic, we recommend either dry cleaning your silk or hand-washing it very gently in cold water with non-bio detergent.
Twill is a type of weave. With this fabric, silk is the fibre used in the construction, and twill is the style of weave. Twill can be identified by its diagonal lines. The weave has a pattern of diagonal parallel ribs, which is achieved by passing the weft thread over one or more warps threads, then under 2 or more warps threads, and so on.
Silk is such a versatile and lovely fabric to work with. Thanks to its soft and luxurious handle, it makes it a pleasure to wear. This silk twill is ideal for a variety of end uses. We love using it to make items such as pocket square, handkerchiefs real silk scarves, and even as a sumptuous lining for clothing, handbags and luggage.